- I’m in the Huntsville AL/Northern AL area. Is there anyway I can pick up my order at your studio and skip shipping?
- Yes! Just select the “Local-Up” shipping option during check-out. You can get directions and hours for my studio over on my Contact page. You may pay online or in cash or card in person. (No checks please.)
- Do you ship internationally?
- I do! Please note you will be responsible for any tariff and import fees.
- How will my order be shipped?
- Depends on the object! For my flat goods [prints, stickers, zines, so on] I pack them in a cellophane pouch, backed with backing board to protect from bending, and then in a sleek envelope. Shirts are packed in a tear-proof and waterproof poly mailer. Bulkier goods like the paintings of mine painted on wood or my sculpture pieces, I wrap those in a cellophane pouch when appropriate, pad them with packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or recycled paper, and stick all of that in a sturdy cardboard box.
- Who do you ship with?
- By default I use USPS to deliver everything. However, if you’d like me to ship through a different service for your order, feel free to specify in the comments when you order or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org [please allow 2-4 business days for me to get back to you]. Please note that this might change the shipping cost for your order, so be ready to pay more if that’s the case.
- Does shipping include tracking?
- In most cases yes! Some international orders might have limited tracking information.
- Does shipping include insurance?
- In some cases, yes! Original pieces and orders shipped internationally include shipping insurance by default. Small items like prints and stickers shipped to the USA do not include shipping insurance.
- When will my order be shipped?
- I try to ship out everything no later than 7 business days from when the order was made. Keep in mind that I’m the only one running this shop, and a number of the goods I have on offer are handmade or manufactured in small batches in my small studio. If a delay occurs or if I cannot send out your order, you’ll be refunded in full.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. For international, expect up to 4-6 weeks. Pre-order items tend to ship out 2-4 weeks after pre-orders are closed, unless otherwise specified. I will try notify you if any changes occur.
- What happens if my items get damage/lost in transit?
- Once the package leaves my hands, I am not responsible if something bad happens to the piece while it is in transit, and I cannot refund you after the piece has been shipped. I do everything I can short of sending the items in a bullet proof steal box, but life happens. We can arrange to insure the package to help mitigated things, but you will need to contact me directly via my email: email@example.com [please allow 2-7 business days for me to get back to you]. For insured items, please contact me directly via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org [please allow 2-7 business days for me to get back to you] and we can see what our options are.